TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GUADELOUPE ISLANDS TOURIST BOARD (GITB) THE GUADELOUPE SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, NY, U.S.A. WITHOUT REGARDS TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, NY, WILL BE THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTES UNDER THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS FOR SUCH PURPOSES. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, JetBlue and Club Med.
- To Enter complete the entry form found at https://form.jotform.com/93084443757162 from December 6th, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. EST (“Start Date”), through March 31st, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“End Date”). The winner will be drawn on April 3rd, 2020 and announced via email that same day. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of Club Med and GITB employees, GITB and cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
- Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on April 3rd, 2020. Only one prize awarded per person per city per e-mail address. The winners will be notified by mail promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize: There will be one prize awarded consisting of:
1/ two (2) round trip tickets to Guadeloupe (PTP) – on JetBlue out of New York (JFK) – Blackout dates apply – subject to availability.
JetBlue Flight Travel Certificates Terms & Conditions:
Each Travel Certificate is good for one-time use by one person in accordance with the travel restrictions identified on or in connection with the Certificate. All travel must be booked and flown within the specified validity dates. In the event that a Travel Certificate does not include dates of validity, the Certificate shall be good for travel booked and flown within one (1) year of the date of issuance. If specific flights or departures/destinations are not identified on or in connection with the Travel Certificate, the Certificate may only be redeemed for one-way JetBlue flights to/from JetBlue cities. (Not all JetBlue cities connect; call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2538) for information on connecting cities.) Redeemed travel is subject to availability, blackout dates, and capacity controls (flights to/from Caribbean destinations subject to heightened capacity controls), and seats may not be available on all flights. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Certificate is not valid for bookings on Mint, partner airlines or code share or interline flights or for use in connection with JetBlue Getaways vacation packages, cruises or any other products or services. Certificate is transferable; however, at no time may it be purchased, sold, bartered, traded on an auction website or otherwise exchanged for value without prior written consent from JetBlue. Certificate cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. Passengers are subject and entitled to all provisions of JetBlue’s Contract of Carriage. See http://www.jetblue.com/p/jetblue_coc.pdf for details.
If traveling outside of the United States of America, passengers are responsible for any and all documentation requirements, including but not limited to, proof of citizenship and all applicable visa requirements. For travel to Cuba, each passenger must comply with regulations administered by the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her trip is authorized under at least one of the OFAC approved license categories and for obtaining any applicable visa. JetBlue is not responsible for a passenger’s failure to present or provide adequate travel documentation required by the applicable laws of the territories a passenger is traveling to or from.
Government taxes and fees apply to travel booked using a Certificate, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on route. For travel to Cuba, the fees payable will include Cuban government-required health insurance coverage provided by Asistur, the terms and conditions of which can be accessed from the ESICUBA website: http://www.esicuba.cu/ProdPersonas.html. Government taxes/fees are subject to change as required by law. Passenger must pay all applicable taxes and fees using a major credit card at the time of booking. To view more information regarding applicable taxes and fees, see http://www.jetblue.com/legal/taxes/. Passenger is solely responsible for fees for any oversized, overweight or extra baggage and fees for products/services sold separately, such as Even More Space seats, pet fees, in-flight movies, etc. To view baggage fees and other optional services and fees, see http://www.jetblue.com/legal/fees/.
A Travel Certificate may be redeemed only by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583) and providing the authorization number and PIN number included on the Certificate. Travel Certificates may not be redeemed at airport ticket counters or online. The authorization number and/or PIN number cannot be replaced if lost or stolen (except as required by law), and JetBlue is not responsible for lost or stolen Travel Certificates, authorization numbers or pin numbers. Customers will not be able to redeem their Travel Certificate without the authorization number and PIN. Redeemed travel is not eligible for TrueBlue points. (TrueBlue is JetBlue’s loyalty program.) JetBlue’s change/cancel policies (including certain change/cancel fees) apply. If passenger is a no-show for reserved flight or does not change/cancel prior to scheduled departure, passenger will forfeit the Certificate(s) and all money associated with the reservation. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See http://www.jetblue.com/legal/ for details.
The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board makes no warranty with respect to any prize. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board will report value of prize as required by law.
2/ One (1) seven (7)-night stay for two (2) people to the Guadeloupe Islands, FWI. The 2 guests will stay at Club Med in a “superior” or standard category room, the stay is all-inclusive. Reservations are subject to capacity restrictions. Blackout dates apply for the weeks of Christmas, New Year, President’s Day, Easter, Passover, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and any other holiday periods or special events acknowledged by Club Med. This prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash, goods, services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Bookings will be made on a space available basis and capacity control within ninety (90) days of desired travel date and travel must be completed before expiration date. This prize is valid for one trip only for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple travels, nor can it be applied to an existing confirmed reservation. Change of dates after booking is confirmed may incur change fees. Cancellation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Airfare and transfers not included. Club Med is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Membership fees are included.
Stay is valid from 02/01/2020 to 02/01/2021.
3/ The winner must travel before December 25th 2020. Last outbound (JFK-PTP) travel date: December 25th 2020.
- Release of Liability: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit if eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and winner and guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board may use winner and guest’s names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board and none will be returned. Entrants agree that The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstakes ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
- General: The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board and its partners cannot be responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of the sweepstakes at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
- Winner: Prize winner will be announced by GITB on the following media channels:
Facebook: Guadeloupe Islands
after the prize is awarded.
This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board.